Friday 29 December 2017

Nippon! - Part 1

It's been a little while since I lasted posted here.... but I've been a tad busy.

I found out work was going to send me to Japan for some training (we're owned by a Japanese company), so I decided... Right! I need a holiday and tacked on 1.5 weeks of leave :-)

Trip may have been short and, pretty much non-stop, but it was still amazing.
Great country, awesome food, friendly people. Fantastic place to visit with many cool new experiences and memories to take away. You should go if you haven't!

This is part 1 consisting of photos from: Osaka -> Koyasan -> Hiroshima -> Kyoto

Blogger isn't the easiest for commenting on photos, so drop me a note or a comment for any specific photo details.















































No comments:

Post a Comment